Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bad Day, Yet Again

So, it seems today was NOT a good day.

First, I find out my cousin down in CO tried to commit suicide last weekend. The worst part was no one took her seriously until it was almost too late. She's in ICU and is expected to recover, though she will have on-going issues.

As if that weren't enough, tonight I got a phone call from my Dad that my Mother was involved in a 4-wheeler accident today.

Preliminary reports are that she's got a rather large cut on her head, bruises from stem to stern, and a broken pelvis. She was life-flighted from Sundance to the Wyoming Medical Center in Casper around 1730 MDT today. I'll be heading out first thing in the morning on my way to Gillette to meet up with my Dad and Brother, and then on to Casper.

No comments: