Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another Sturgis Rally Is Upon Us

And that means the Guns of Freedom guys will be back at the Buffalo Chip Shooting Complex for what should be another great Rally shoot.

New additions to the firing line include an M60E3, a Russian PKM, and an M82A1. This, on top of the old standbys; M1919s, 1910 Russian Maxim, MG 42s, M240B, and of course Her Highness, Mother Deuce. I'm not sure if the bowling ball cannon will be making a return trip this year or not. If I find out one way or the other, I'll post it up.

No big changes on the shoulder fired stuff. We're still gonna have the AKs, M16s, FALs, G3/CETMEs, Uzis, Thompsons, H&Ks in 4 calibers (9mm, .40, .45, and 10mm), plus the Sten Gun and Grease Gun.

As usual, I'll try to post day reports as I can, plus any celebrity sightings. Rumor has it Uncle Ted Nugent is playing the Full Throttle next week. I've got a feeling if he hears gun fire, we'll be seeing Uncle Ted before the week is over.

No comments: